Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Post of Random Pictures! :)

 This has nothing to do with AG, but I guess that's why the blog is called BEAM Designs & MORE...

 So enjoy random pictures!



 ^My brother's old cat, Twilight.
 My adorable cat, Kaylie, asleep in a flowerbed thingy.
 My dad's old cat, Mel, showing off his mustache.
 My KayKay obviously got offended by his little brother, Twi.


A pig that I had last year, Snickerdoodle.


Now onto a crazy story!

 All three cats pictured above are boys, but two of them have girly names. We thought that they were girls (hence the names) and I didn't want to change Kaylie's name. Mel's name was Melody, so we just shortened that. As of right now, we only have Kaylie, his two daughters,  (I'll show you a picture of their mom as a kitten later), Patches and Hazel, another cat, Stump, and Stump's daughter, Oreo, who has the most pathetically loud meow ever. I'll try to make a recording later.

Au revoir,
Breck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog. Comments are greatly appreciated!

Before leaving a comment, we ask that you follow some simple rules:
1. Please don't use inappropriate language or take the Lord's name in vain.
2. NO SPAMMING!
3. Please try to make the comment have something to do with the post.

Also, please don't comment asking somebody to come on tinychat with you. If I am going to be on tinychat, I will make a post about it. If I am, it will most likely be on a Saturday.