Sunday, July 29, 2012

My First Post!

Hey everyone! It's Liz and this is my first post. So as you know we just got the YouTube channel up and we will soon be putting videos up which is very exciting and I cannot wait! Well, one of my friends is coming from St. Louis on Wednesday and I think she has American Girl Dolls! She is really nice so maybe she will let us use her dolls for our videos. You already know what dolls I have and they are all doing really well. Rebecca's hair is getting frizzy and the curls are coming out. Elizabeth and Felicity's heads are loose and their hair is extremely frizzy, I was thinking about sending them to the doll hospital, but I just don't have the money right now. Well, thanks for reading my really long post and there will be more to come!

2 comments:

  1. I'll make a video about how to fix Rebecca's hair and I'll text you when I get it up.

    And I totally need to meet this friend.

    -breck

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog. Comments are greatly appreciated!

Before leaving a comment, we ask that you follow some simple rules:
1. Please don't use inappropriate language or take the Lord's name in vain.
2. NO SPAMMING!
3. Please try to make the comment have something to do with the post.

Also, please don't comment asking somebody to come on tinychat with you. If I am going to be on tinychat, I will make a post about it. If I am, it will most likely be on a Saturday.