Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pictures of everything I got at Kansas City! Part 1

 This post is a little late, because I went to the store on July 11. But anyways, here are all the things that I got!

Here is Kelsey modeling the retired 2-in-1 Ballet Outfit, which I got for $16.

 Kelsey's newly pierced ears and the pink studs from the Birthstone Earrings.
 More earrings!
 McKenna's gymnastics bag from her accessories.
 McKenna's letter and book report.
 Book report close up. I think it's funny how it says "Made in China" in big letters across the bottom.
 Some yummy trail mix! :)
McKenna's water bottle. It says GYMNASTICS in white letters on it.

 Fake money!
 McKenna's ID card.
 Fantastic Gymnastics Book.

You can actually read it, and I don't think it's abridged either.
 McKenna's journal.
 One of the poems inside. The thing I like is that they're actually from the story!
 McKenna's meet shirt.
 Leggings without flash-
 -and with flash. This picture is closest to their color.
 Gymastics t-shirt.
 Blue shorts without flash.
 And with flash.
Hairstyle card.


Part 2 is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. How did you get McKenna's meet outfit unless you got... McKenna?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I got McKenna. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog. Comments are greatly appreciated!

Before leaving a comment, we ask that you follow some simple rules:
1. Please don't use inappropriate language or take the Lord's name in vain.
2. NO SPAMMING!
3. Please try to make the comment have something to do with the post.

Also, please don't comment asking somebody to come on tinychat with you. If I am going to be on tinychat, I will make a post about it. If I am, it will most likely be on a Saturday.