Saturday, July 21, 2012

Custom Caroline!


This is what I think American Girl's new historical, Caroline Abbott, will look like. I edited this on Picmonkey, starting off with MY AG #23. I turned her eyes grey and gave her a coating of blush and coral lips. Then I used Nip Tuck to create a unique face mold, with Marie-Grace's chin and higher eyebrows. I tinted her hair red with slight sandy highlights. Then I gave her a light coat of spray tan to represent her being outside a lot, which I think she will be. Then I painted her dress on.

Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog. Comments are greatly appreciated!

Before leaving a comment, we ask that you follow some simple rules:
1. Please don't use inappropriate language or take the Lord's name in vain.
2. NO SPAMMING!
3. Please try to make the comment have something to do with the post.

Also, please don't comment asking somebody to come on tinychat with you. If I am going to be on tinychat, I will make a post about it. If I am, it will most likely be on a Saturday.