Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kansas City!

 Liz and I got back from Kansas City last night! Sadly, I don't have any pictures because I dropped the camera and the memory card popped out and we didn't know how to fix it. I did take pictures of everything I got and I'll post them later.

 Anyways, we will go again sometime because we live fairly close and I'll take some pictures next time.

On to the things we got:

Liz:
Rebecca
Rebecca's Accessories
Rebecca's Summer Outfit
McKenna's Accessories
Sweet Savannah Dress
McKenna's Performance Set
2-in-1 Ballet Outfit (for $16!)

Me:
McKenna
McKenna, Ready to Fly (the 2nd book which I gave to Liz)
McKenna's Practice Wardrobe
McKenna's Accessories
McKenna's Warm Up Outfit
Kelsey's ears pierced
Birthstone earrings
Pretty and Plaid Outfit
2-in-1 Ballet Outfit
Kansas City T-shirt

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!I would LOVE to get McKenna so she could be twins wuth my MyAG 39 Violet :). Hope you had fun!IS the Kansas City AGP fun? I only went to NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun. It was very small and we went 4 times and the employees recognized us. :) They were all very nice and I learned from experience that it's easy to return a doll.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog. Comments are greatly appreciated!

Before leaving a comment, we ask that you follow some simple rules:
1. Please don't use inappropriate language or take the Lord's name in vain.
2. NO SPAMMING!
3. Please try to make the comment have something to do with the post.

Also, please don't comment asking somebody to come on tinychat with you. If I am going to be on tinychat, I will make a post about it. If I am, it will most likely be on a Saturday.