Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Which Outfit?

Okay, I am going to Kansas City with Liz on July 11, and we are going to the AG Store.
Here are the things I am currently planning on getting:
  • McKenna's Starter Collection
  • Kelsey's ears pierced
  • An outfit
  • Birthstone earrings
  • Kansas City t-shirt for dolls
Now here's where you come in. I can't decide which outfit I want. It's between these three:

Pretty and Plaid Dress


http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/fd/d/AAAADFa-5h8AAAAAAP3dwQ.jpg?v=1287935976000

Cozy Plaid Outfit


http://gardendesk.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54efed4088834013486aa5c16970c-800wi
 Ruffled Hoodie Outfit

http://store.americangirl.com/images/W0892_main_1.jpg
So here's where you come in- please leave a comment with the outfit you vote for!

Thanks!
Breck

6 comments:

  1. I think pretty in plaid because, you can mix 'n match the pieces of clothing more than the others. It's bright and fun, and you can use the outfit for every season.

    Winter: Use the blue shirt under the dress and wear the hat. ( i dont know how to spell it )

    Spring: Wear just the dress, with something light, that doesnt peek out of the sleeves under it, with no hat.

    Summer: This one is FUN! U know the dress can tie in the front, so anyway, you get a summer top ( i prefer white ) , and light jeans, and wear the dress like a light little coat!

    Fall: Wear the hat ( beret? ) and the dress only.

    Hope this helps! Have fun with Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! the boots! I forgot!!

    Winter: wear boots

    Spring : Wear boots OR ballet flats

    Summer: ballet flats

    Fall: boots again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting! I am leaning towards the Pretty and Plaid, so I'll probably get that. It will be very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Welcome! Have a great time with Liz!
    P.S. Is it Liz from AmericanGirlFan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a different Liz. This Liz is my best friend and she's the one I want to start BEAMdesigns and BEAMproductions with.

      Delete
  5. Ag Fan ( I have MAG #39! )July 2, 2012 at 3:07 PM

    Oh! ok!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog. Comments are greatly appreciated!

Before leaving a comment, we ask that you follow some simple rules:
1. Please don't use inappropriate language or take the Lord's name in vain.
2. NO SPAMMING!
3. Please try to make the comment have something to do with the post.

Also, please don't comment asking somebody to come on tinychat with you. If I am going to be on tinychat, I will make a post about it. If I am, it will most likely be on a Saturday.