Sunday, May 27, 2012

Yay! I finally get some stuff done!

 Okay, so I have been working on several things lately.

#1- I have been taking promo pictures to make into posters for the upcoming series, "Superstar". It's slightly hard because I don't have the main character yet so I can't do anything involving her, but I took several shots for other characters.

#2- I need to decide which dolls to take to the AG store in Kansas City. I definetly know that I'm bringing Kelsey because I'm getting her ears pierced, but I don't know what other doll I should bring.

Choices:

Option #1- Samantha
Option #2- Emily
Option #3- Nicki
Option #4- Charlotte (a future doll that I might get for my birthday).

Comment below saying "I vote for Option #___" and insert a number in the blank.

#3- If anyone has read the Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage, Liz and I are highly considering doing multiple series/movies from it. It WILL take a while, because we still have to make all of the costumes, I need to find a Lanie for one of the characters, etc. So if you know a cheap Lanie for sale, with meet outfit and headband, please tell me.


~Breck

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog. Comments are greatly appreciated!

Before leaving a comment, we ask that you follow some simple rules:
1. Please don't use inappropriate language or take the Lord's name in vain.
2. NO SPAMMING!
3. Please try to make the comment have something to do with the post.

Also, please don't comment asking somebody to come on tinychat with you. If I am going to be on tinychat, I will make a post about it. If I am, it will most likely be on a Saturday.